Program Quick Facts
Do you aspire to enter the field of education, or do you want to enhance your teaching skills for an even greater impact on learning? Take a look at University of the Cumberlands’ Master of Arts in Teaching online program. You can make a difference in the lives of students in the schools and communities you live and work in – all through UC’s MAT programs. Earn your state licensure,* and build the skills and experience needed to excel in today’s classrooms.
University of the Cumberlands’ MAT program allows certification in a wide variety of interest areas:
- Elementary Education (P-5)
- Middle School Education (5-9)– Candidates select one or two emphasis areas from among English, Math, Science and Social Studies
- Secondary Education (8-12) – Candidates select one emphasis area from among Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, English, Math, Physics and Social Studies
- All Grades (P-12)– Candidates select one emphasis area from among Art, Health, Integrated, Music, Physical Education
- Business and Marketing (5-12)
- Special Education – Learning & Behavior Disorders (P-12)
If you’re looking for a flexible, online Master of Arts in Teaching program, contact University of the Cumberlands today.
*Certification is provided for the state of Kentucky through the Education Professional Standards Board (EPSB). Out-of-state candidates can contact their state’s certification offices for reciprocity details.