Program Quick Facts
Aspire to enrich knowledge of and zeal for the Christian faith in others? As a student of the Missions and Ministry Associate Program, you’ll gain an understanding of biblical literature, history, theology, and ethics to help you apply the Christian faith to daily life in word and deed. You will also develop the skills needed to engage in effective Christian missions and ministry in the 21st century.
This program can help you:
- Gain knowledge in biblical and historical studies, theology, ethics, missions, and church planting
- Develop your ability to analyze, interpret, and apply the Bible in the church and to the world
- Develop an understanding of other faiths and worldviews
- Develop skills for effective ministry in the contemporary world
- Prepare for a lifetime of learning and of responsible service and leadership
Ready to share your zeal for and knowledge of your faith with others? Fill out the form on this page to learn more about our Associate’s Degree in Missions and Ministry!