Program Quick Facts
As a graduate of our online associate degree program in Coaching, you’ll be prepared with the skills you need to help others excel on and off the athletic field. In other words, you’ll learn what it takes to mentor, advise and coach others to be better physically and mentally.
Your program will help you:
- Develop effective analytical, evaluative and people management skills
- Gain a comprehensive and foundational knowledge of key issues in coaching
- Practically apply your knowledge and skills to relevant situations
- Get the most out of your coaching ability to get the most out of others
- Use technology and communication skills more effectively
Help athletes and teams reach their fullest performance potential. Fill out the form on this page to learn more about our associate degree in Coaching!