Program Quick Facts
Ready to serve an outlook of better health and well-being in your community? Our online associate degree program in Public Health is designed to help you pursue and win entry-level positions within community service or public health organizations. Our curriculum combines the foundational liberal arts courses necessary to develop professionals for any industry with specialized instruction in public health issues like nutrition or substance abuse to give students the skills they need to succeed.
Your program will help you:
- Develop effective analytical, evaluative and management skills
- Gain a comprehensive and foundational knowledge of key public health issues
- Practically apply your knowledge and skills to relevant situations
- Make a difference in community service and public health settings
- Use technology and communication skills more effectively
Put your passion to work in your community. Fill out the form on this page to learn more about our online associate degree in Public Health!