Program Quick Facts
Ready to help individual athletes and teams discover their fullest performance potential? As a student of our online bachelor’s degree program in Coaching, you’ll hone your natural talent for mentoring and guiding others to success and expand your coaching tool box with skills in leadership, management and communication. Our curriculum combines the foundational liberal arts courses necessary to develop professionals for any industry with specialized instruction in coaching issues like fitness, nutrition and game officiating to give students the skills they need to succeed—and coach others to excel.
Your program will help you:
- Develop effective analytical, evaluative and people management skills
- Gain a comprehensive and foundational knowledge of key issues in coaching
- Practically apply your knowledge and skills to relevant situations
- Get the most out of your coaching ability to get the most out of others
- Use technology and communication skills more effectively
Fill out the form on this page to learn more about our online bachelor’s degree in Coaching!