Program Quick Facts
In today’s 21st century, technology has become such an integral part of how we communicate and how our world operates that we need employees who specialize in this field. Your coursework covers IT pillar topics such as Application Software, Fundamentals of Databases, Web Design, Networking and Server Administration. Curriculum is designed to help you build your technical abilities and gain the professional skills needed to become a valued IT professional.
The School of Computer and Information Sciences focuses on preparing students for career paths in information technology and computer operations, including roles in software engineering, database management, programming and more. As student of this program, you’ll be able to:
- Effectively use information resources
- Engage in intellectual research
- Communicate scientific knowledge
- Cultivate critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Become knowledgeable and well versed in the modern technology field
- Complete coursework 100% online with maximum convenience
Ready to become your organization’s IT expert? Fill out the form on this page to learn more about our Information Technology program!