Program Quick Facts
Our B.S. in Finance degree offers the tools and skills to propel financial performance in the day-to-day and long-ranging outlook to help individuals and organizations to thrive financially. From financial analysis to financial strategy—this bachelor’s in finance explores the essentials within the financial lifecycle. Build out expertise in key areas such as investments, risk management, spreadsheet analysis, accounting fundamentals and more. Take advantage of flexible online, on campus or blended program formats that let you make the most of your education while you take aim at your next career advance. This program can prepare you to:
- Effectively manage the financial portfolios of individuals and organizations
- Develop a long-range, strategic approach to tackling financial challenges and solutions
- Leverage the latest technology and techniques to enhance your finance practice
- Cultivate advanced communication and problem-solving skills
- Support a financial model that aligns with economic realities on a global scale
Fill out the form on this page for more information about our bachelor’s of finance degree programs in business administration.