Program Quick Facts
Our B.S. in Marketing offers a robust foundation in marketing essentials for those who aspire to impact consumer-driven areas of performance for organizations and brands. This program covers the current landscape of marketing principle and practice—from marketing strategy and research to post-campaign analytics. Core marketing competencies are enhanced through focuses in specialized areas, including sports marketing, healthcare marketing and services marketing. Take advantage of flexible online, on campus or blended program formats that let you make the most of your education as you prepare to advance in your career. This program can prepare you to:
- Develop successful marketing campaigns and other initiatives that strengthen the consumer-brand or consumer-business connection
- Proactively guide long-range marketing strategy
- Cultivate advanced communication skills
- Understand and apply expertise in digital marketing strategy and other technologically innovative areas of the field
- Harness supporting expertise in business and management to enhance your marketing practices
Fill out the form on this page for more information about our bachelor’s degree program in marketing.