Program Quick Facts
Looking to enhance learning through your leadership in education? Educational professionals preparing to enrich the student experience as an administrator or educator-leader can elevate their experience and expertise in the education field through University of the Cumberlands’ Ph.D. in Educational Leadership. The Ph.D. track in Leadership emphasizes a theory- and research-intensive approach versus a practical exploration as in a practitioner’s degree such as an Ed.D.
Through Cumberlands’ Ph.D. in Leadership program, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Expand your professional knowledge and understanding of counseling and educational theory
- Extend your mastery of research and its application to strategic problem-solving
- Strengthen your commitment to professional service and ethical decision-making
Goals of the program include:
- Develop critical and reflective thinking to facilitate institutional problem-solving and school or college improvement
- Nurture effective and ethical professional leadership at the college, school, district or unit level
- Strengthen content knowledge in a specialty area
If a terminal degree in Educational Leadership is something you’ve been considering, contact us today. We’ll get you the information you need.