Program Quick Facts
Ready to take your nursing practice to the next level? Build on your nursing experience and enhance your professional development as you prepare for a new career at University of the Cumberlands. Our online Bachelor of Science in Health Science – Nursing degree is an RN-BSN bridge program that can amplify your nursing skills and open the door to additional career opportunities. This program is 100% online and can be completed in two years or less.
Strengthen your approach to patient-centered care through coursework and practical experiences aligned to best practices in the field. Further develop key areas such as leadership, problem solving and critical thinking.
Goals of this program also include:
- Enhance student skills in community healthcare, child and family healthcare, adult healthcare and crisis care settings.
- Nurture research resources for use in an evidence-based nursing practice.
- Strengthen critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Expand data management and communication skills.
- Develop management and leadership strategies appropriate for the healthcare community.
If you’re looking for a flexible and affordable RN-BSN program, contact University of the Cumberlands today.
If you’re ready to learn more about how advance your professional nursing training, UC’s RN-BSN program may be right for you. Fill out the form on this page for more information!