Program Quick Facts
Our B.S. in Supply Chain and Project Management is designed to position those with project life cyle and materials logistics oversight to effectively tackle challenges and drive solutions through well-rounded expertise across these specialties, amplified through business and management insights. From contract management to agile projects, this program explores key tools and practices that drive effective oversight across material- and project-driven operations. Take advantage of flexible online, on campus or blended program formats that let you make the most of your education as you prepare to move ahead in your career. This program can prepare you to:
- Meet project targets across the entire project timeline.
- Improve efficiency in supply chain management operations—day-to-day and long ranging.
- Advance you communication and management skills.
- Harness the potential of technology to optimize project deliverables results.
- Align efficiencies across supply chain cycles and project timelines.
Fill out the form on this page for more information about our bachelor’s degree program in supply chain and project management.